About Infrastructure Services:
Companies are faced with the daily challenge of managing ever-increasing and always-changing business needs while continuing to meet uptime and service level requirements. Infrastructure and server environments continue to grow more diverse, distributed, and complex. The dynamic nature of business environments due to growth, consolidation, mergers, and acquisitions, and the demand for secure IT systems present overwhelming challenges to business leadership and technical operations teams.
We provide a unified, virtual appliance-based solution that automates tasks and orchestrates processes for provisioning, patching, and compliance across servers, networks, databases and middleware in a heterogeneous environment. It reduces cost, increases the speed of service, and scales to meet your needs. It enables infrastructure team to have a unified automation platform that is accessible through a single, intuitive IT operations portal.
One proven solution to address these challenges and mitigate negative impact to service and associated revenue-loss has been the automation of data center functions.
Austere Technologies provides data center automation solution with capabilities of –
- Full lifecycle management
- Management across the full stack
- Scale and high availability
- Multi-vendor and heterogeneous
- Fast time to value: Quick and efficient provision of Server, Database and Network in an enterprise environment
- Reduces OpEx: Improve server to admin ratios while reducing risks caused by manual misconfigurations by automating repetitive tasks
- Improves efficiency: Automated change management and daily tasks across silos and systems reduce complexity and risks associated with manual processes
- Increases business agility: Reduced infrastructure deployment time and reduced provisioning time of end-to-end business services enable IT to react more quickly to changing business needs.
- Enables comprehensive management: Private, public, and traditional IT servers, databases and middleware tasks are managed within a comprehensive, unified, enterprise-grade environment.
- Improves service quality: Automate event and incident triage. Automated diagnosis and resolution reduce escalations and mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Provides a unified view: A single solution manages physical and virtual servers while utilizing best practices for process automation.
- Improves process adoption: The standardization of tools and processes aligns with the needs of the business.
Cloud Service Automation